The PWS Receive Line Amp is used to compensate for signal loss over long cable runs. It has a Hi/Lo feature for gain adjustment and includes a 12V locking power supply (can also be powered with bias power from a receiver, DB Series distros, or a Dual Bias-T.
- Frequency Range: 470-698 MHz
- Gain: Switchable between +5 & +15 dB
- Input Power(no damage): +13 dBm
- DC Voltage: 4.0 min to 15.0 max VDC
- Power Supply (included): 12VDC, 1 amp w/locking plug
- Product Dimensions: (4.0 x 3.2 x 1.2)inches